Back to top
The Collaborative Service Delivery Team will work with a range of appropriate health and care professionals to oversee the development of a range of service models, ensuring that these are aligned to partner and Welsh Government priorities, on behalf of the 3 lead partners. The Team will also identify, demonstrate, deliver and widely communicate the benefits of new and enhanced service models for the populations of the South West Wales region.
- Hamish Laing, Medical Director, ABMU (Joint Chair)
- Phil Kloer, Medical Director, HDda (Joint Chair)
- Kathryn Davies, Executive Director of Planning & Integration/Therapies & Health Sciences, HDda UHB
- Hilary Dover, University Director Primary & Community Care
- David Eve, Assistant Director of Finance, HDda
- Sian Harrop-Griffiths, Director of Strategy, ABMU
- Sara Harvey, Western Bay Programme Director.
- Shan Morgan, Service Development Manager, ABMU
- Martin Palfreman, Regional Programme Manager, Mid & West Wales Health & Social Care Partnership
- Bjorn Rodde, ARCH Principal Project Manager & Senior Lecturer, Swansea University
- Megan Rosser, Director of Engagement, College of Human & Health Science, Swansea University
- Dougie Russell, Medical Director, Singleton Hospital, ABMU
- Paul Williams, Assistant Director of Strategy & Planning, Hdda