The ARCH Collaborative Infrastructure Team will set the strategic vision and provide direction for the delivery of all Infrastructure activity within the ARCH Programme.
This will include delivering a managed package of developments, exploring all available funding opportunities and being responsible for all infrastructure developments on behalf of the three partners and the wider regional ecosystem.
Infrastructure Team chair:
Darren Griffiths, ABMU Assistant Director of Strategy
- Dan Warm, Hywel Dda Service Transformation Programme Manager
- Huw Llewellyn, ABMU Assistant Director of Finance
- Ian MacDonald, ABMU Head of Capital Finance
- Paul Williams, Hywel Dda Assistant Director of Strategic Planning
- Ian Phillips, ABMU Assistant Director of Informatics
- Lindsey Jones, ABMU Assistant Director of Planning (Capital)
- Paul Roberts, Swansea University Medical School Head of Operations and Director of Operations at the Joint Clinical Research Facility
- Stephen Herrieven, Swansea University College of Human and Health Sciences Director of Innovation and Business Development
- Chantel Patel, Swansea University Head of Interprofessional Studies